Cumbria Children's Bladder and Bowel Service
Who we are:
- The Community Children and Young People's Bladder and Bowel Service support children and young people with complex bladder and bowel conditions.
- We are part of the children's community nursing team with specialist knowledge in bladder and bowel conditions affecting children and young people.
- Our aim is to achieve full continence but where this is not possible, to enable the child, young person, or their carers to manage their condition in the best possible way.
- We provide advice, care plans and treatment to children registered at a GP in Cumbria, and are split into 2 teams described as North and South Cumbria.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
Springboard Child Development Centre
Tel: 01228 608112
Ulverston Health Centre
Tel: 01229 403541
- Age Ranges
- 3 to 18 Years
- Referral required