Carers Support Furness
Parent Carers care for their children who are ill or have a disability. Parent Carers are most likely to be caring the longest. The responsibilities may be even greater in a situation where the Carer is a sole parent, who has more than one person to care for.
We provide the same high level of support for Parent Carers as we do to all our Carers, including:
- Support that is; face to face, peer, group and drop-in, telephone & online based support.
- Information & advice on caring
- Advice and support on contingency planning
- Referral and signposting to support services; coordinated joint-working
- Peer support groups, befriending, Carers cafés and activities
- Employment and rights, employability and support
- Emotional support, planning ahead and bereavement support
Who to contact
- 01229 822 822 01229 822 822
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
LA14View LA14 on a map