An introduction to SEND Local Offer

Related Articles

Who can I contact, if I think my child may have special educational needs?

Your first point of call is the Special Needs Co-ordinator or Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) in your child's school or nursery.

Please Note: If you wish to discuss your child's needs further you can contact the Westmorland and Furness, Special Educational Needs and Disability Team, whose contact details are below: 

Barrow, Eden and South Lakes
Tel: 01229 407403 

You can also download our new Westmorland and Furness SEND Structure Chart [PDF 197KB] to contact a member of the SEND Team.

Access to the SEND Social Work Service is initially through contacting the central hub on: 0333 240 1727

Our Cumbria SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SEND IAS) can also give you advice about SEN.

Skip back to top of page