North East and Cumbria Learning Disability Matters Network
The North East and Cumbria will be the best place in England for people with a learning disability to live.
- People with a learning disability and families are at the centre of all our work
- To work in partnership with our stakeholders
- To care about what we do and ensure we do a good job
- Build and maintain positive relationships
- Be transparent
- Share and cascade our work
- Share our good practice and learn from others
- Be pragmatic and solution focused
To tackle health and social care inequalities faced by people with a learning disability in the North East and Cumbria so they have equal and equitable access to health and social care support to enable good quality of life for them and their families.
To find out more, please go to our website.